Our bread is freshly baked and doesn’t contain any preservatives. This means it has a relatively short shelf-life. For bread longevity, please follow the below instructions on how to best care for our loaves and bagels!
1. Our bread is best stored at room temperature.
2. Use or freeze within 24 hours of purchase.
3. Bread and bagels should be sliced before freezing.
4. Thaw the bread on the counter.
5. For best results, toast or warm bread before eating (although it’s good enough that you don’t have to!).
Please enjoy it responsibly!